Fluke 87V MAX True-RMS Multimeter
The Fluke 87V MAX True-RMS digital multimeter operates in extreme conditions with the features and accuracy to troubleshoot most electrical problems. The 87V MAX has an IP 67 (waterproof and dustproof) rating, extended operating temperature range of -15 °C to +55 °C (5 °F to 131 °F, -40 °C for up to 20 minutes) and 95 % humidity, and has been designed and tested to withstand a 4 m (13 ft) drop. The 87V MAX also gives users a rugged case and removable holster that has been drop tested to 4 meters.
- 5 to 131°F (-15 to 55°C) operating temp range, -40°C for up to 20 min.
- Tested to withstand a 13ft (4m) drop.
- True-RMS AC voltage and current
- Measure up to 1000V AC and DC
- Measure up to 10A (20A for 30 seconds)
- Frequency to 200 kHz
- Built in thermometer
- Min/Max/Average recording, plus 150 μs Peak min-max
- Large display digits, 2-level backlight and backlit keypad
- 20,000 count display mode
- 800hr battery life
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000V
- IP 67 rating
- Withstands drops up to 13′ (4 m) with industrial strength casing and holster
- Waterproof and dustproof IP67 case for the most extreme work sites
- Double the battery life
- Backlit keys for dark environments
- True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Built in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument
- Min/Max/Average recording, plus 150 µs peak min-max to capture variations automatically
- Unique function for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on variable frequency motor drives (VFDs) and other electrically noisy equipment
- Large display digits, 2-level bright white backlight and backlit keypad buttons for increased visibility
- High resolution 20,000 count display mode
Fully waterproof and dust proof, to work reliably in all the places that you need to work.
Withstands drops to 13′ (4 m)
A rugged digital multimeter which is built with an industrial strength case and a removable holster. The holster doubles as a test probe holder for one-handed operation.
Withstands heat and cold
The meter has an extended operating temperature range of -40°F (-40°C) for up to 20 minutes to 131°F (55°C).
What’s in the Box
- Fluke 87V MAX True-rms Digital Multimeter
- TL175 TwistGuard® test leads
- Alligator clips
- 80BK-A temperature probe
- Three AA batteries (installed)