Fluke BT520ANG Battery Analyzer with angled test probes
The Fluke BT520ANG is an improved version of Fluke’s BT510 battery analyser which comes with additional functionality and additional accessories.
Made for use with stationary and battery backup systems of all types, the BT520ANG allows the user to see what’s happening inside a battery and can test voltage, resistance and ripple voltage with a high degree of accuracy. By using the included intelligent test probe a sequence measurement mode can also be used for automatic or manual sequence testing of battery strings.
This Fluke battery analyser is the first model in the series to come with the intelligent test probe, an accessory that includes its own integrated LCD display, built-in torch, verbal audio feedback and even has an integrated save button for quick and easy storage to the analyser’s memory.
When testing, the BT520 makes configuring testing procedures significantly easier by guiding the user through how to configure the test. It also includes around 999 record internal memory and is fully downloadable to PC for further interaction with testing data using Fluke’s included software package.
Ideal test tool for maintenance, troubleshooting, and performance testing of individual stationary batteries and battery banks used in critical battery backup applications. The intuitive user interface, compact design, and rugged construction ensure optimum performance, test results, and reliability. The battery analyzer covers a broad range of battery test functions ranging from DC voltage and resistance tests to full condition testing using an automated string function testing and the test probe integrated infra-red temperature measurement system.
- Key measurements: Internal battery resistance, dc and ac voltage, dc and ac current, ripple voltage, frequency and temperature
- Sequence measurement mode: Automatic or manual sequence testing of battery strings with automatic measurement storage including voltage, and resistance, eliminating the need to press a button each time a measurement needs to be saved
- Comprehensive logging: All measured values are automatically captured during testing and can be reviewed on the instrument before downloading for on the-go analysis
- Optimized user interface: Quick, guided setup ensures you’re capturing the right data every time, and the combined visual and audio feedback cues reduce the risk of measurement confusion
- Threshold comparison: Configure multiple reference values and thresholds for resistance and voltage. Comparison result feedback after each measurement via visual and verbal cues
- Ergonomic test leads: Rugged coaxial two pole kelvin test pins with remote SAVE button reduce test time and increase efficiency
- Intercell strap resistance test and data management: Measures the resistance of the intercell connection between batteries in a string
- Test probe extenders: Long reach, straight and angled probes for double stacked cells
- Intelligent test probe set: Integrated LCD display, verbal audio feedback and captures voltage readings and temperature logging automatically or via integrated save button
- Enhanced data analysis: Quickly compare trends, analyze results and create reports with included battery management software
- Easy reporting: Generate PDF report on the PC software with analysis graphics and data table or quick email format report with csv file on the mobile app
- Wireless communication: For data download and remote display while measuring. Browse and email measurement data via iOS app
- Battery life: 7.4 V 3000 mAh lithium-ion battery for more than eight hours continuous operation
- USB port: For fast data download to supplied data analysis and report management application software
- Highest safety rating in the industry: CAT III 600 V, 1000 V dc maximum rated for safe measurements all around the battery power supply equipment
Voltage and resistance thresholds
Allow you to quickly and easily define upper and lower measurement thresholds or tolerance ranges. During the testing process, measured values are automatically compared to the predefined threshold levels producing a PASS, FAIL or WARN indication after each measurement. A maximum of 10 sets of thresholds can be stored and threshold indications are determined based on the following criterion.
Fluke Battery Management software
Allows you to quickly and easily import data from the battery analyzer to a PC. The measurement data and battery profile information is stored and archived with the Management Software and can be used compare results, switch results between conductance and resistance (requires Software Management software version 1.0.69 or later) readings and perform trend analysis. All measurement data, battery profile and analysis information can be used to easily generate reports.
- Performance testing of individual stationary batteries and battery banks used in critical battery backup