Fluke RSE600 Infrared Camera
The Fluke RSE600 infrared camera provides superior automatic focus for accurate high quality thermal images, eliminating the potential for misdiagnosis and enhancing quality assurance. Stream up to 60 frames of data per second directly to a laptop to closely monitor even the slightest temperature differences. A live line marker tracks temperature variations with a graph overlay on the thermal image.
Infrared data can be thoroughly documented and analyzed with SmartView desktop software which enables you to adjust focus, blend digital and infrared images, fine-tune level and span, add notes to images, and capture images and videos.
The RSE600 can be mounted to an adjustable stand or with the optional mounting bracket accessory. As a semi-fixed camera it offers consistency throughout the testing process. Optional lenses include 2x telephoto, 4x telephoto, wide angle, and macro lenses to capture images close up or from a distance.
MATLAB® and LabVIEW® software compatibility allows users to integrate infrared data, images and videos to support R&D analysis
- 14 to 2192°F (-10 to 1200°C) temp measurement
- ±3.6°F (±2°C) or 2% accuracy (whichever is greater)
- 6in minimum focus distance
- 34°H x 25.5°V FOV
- 0.93 mRad spatial resolution
- 40mK, ≤0.040°C at 30°C thermal sensitivity
- IP 67 dust & waterproof
- 1-year warranty
- 320×240 and 640×480 resolution options
- See the details you need with optional smart lenses: 2x and 4x telephoto, wide angle and macro lenses
- Optimize images, generate customizable reports and export images to the format of your choice with SmartView® desktop software
- Eliminate potential for mis-diagnosis with automatically focused images throughout your field of view with MultiSharp™ Focus
- Research and development – electrical, mechanical, and biology/sciences
- Quality control – pre- and post-production testing
What’s in the Box
- Standard infrared lens
- AC power supply
- Ethernet cable