Fluke TiR105 Thermal Imager
Fluke TiR105 Thermal Imager Building Diagnostic thermal imagers are built to be used in tough environments, provide clear, crisp images, and be the ultimate easy to use building maintenance tool.
- Its Focal Point Array (FPA) uncooled microbolometer detector has an IR resolution of 160 X 120 to help pinpoint any detectable issues
- With a thermal sensitivity of <0.08°C, one of the leading of the industry, it can detect even harder to notice issues
- Comes standard with Fluke’s patent-pending IR-Fusion technology, allowing your o fuse both visual and infrared images for more detailed and accurate testing and results
Locating air leakage caused by improperly installed or worn seals on doors and windows; inspect and confirm missing or damaged insulation; detect moisture intrusion and possible mold; locate leaks in roofing; locate and damaged or loose HVAC/R system components.
Discover your Thermal Imager
- Understand the importance of image quality
- How to better manage your data
- How our tools are designed for your work environments
- The ROI you can expect from thermal imaging
- Learn the importance of innovative solutions that make it simple and easy to capture
- Analyze and manage thermal imaging
- Find out why hundreds of professionals choose Fluke thermal imaging