Fluke TiR110 Thermal Imager
The TiR110, a thermal imaging camera allows you to quickly identify potential building application problems so you can move on to your next job. The TiR110 includes Fluke exclusive point and shoot IR-Fusion® technology – the blending of digital and infrared images into a single image making precise documentation quick and easy. With sensitivity of ≤ 0.08 °C at 30 °C (80 mK) and a temperature range of -20 ° to 150 °C (-4 ° to 302 °F), the TiR110 is suited for most building applications.To get additional features such as AutoBlend™, which produces partially transparent images that help identify issues and report findings easier see the Fluke TiR125.
Introducing the largest system of connected test tools in the world
Boost productivity and communication with Fluke Connect®, the world’s largest test and measurement wireless system. Communicate measurements with ShareLive™ video call – get immediate answers or work approvals without leaving the inspection site.
Capture the whole story with voice annotation and additional digital images
Quickly identify and keep track of inspection locations by adding up to three additional digital images (IR-PhotoNotes™). These additional images will help reference the location or unique situations at the inspection site. An electronic 8-point Cardinal Compass easily communicates the inspection location and voice annotation makes pen and paper no longer necessary.
Spend less time in the field and more time growing your business
- Exclusive IR-OptiFlex™ focus system – ensures that images are in good focus from 1.2 meters (4 feet) and beyond for optimum image clarity and scanning convenience
- Always have references handy – IR-PhotoNotes™ annotation system – quickly identify and keep track of inspection locations by adding digital images of important information and surrounding areas
- Find problems faster and easier – IR-Fusion®
- Fluke Connect® App – See It. Save It. Share It. All the facts, right in the field
- Multi-mode video recording – focus-free video in visible light and infrared with IR-Fusion®.
- Easily communicate the location of problems with the Electronic Compass (8-Point Cardinal)
Fluke TiR110-9Hz Specifications
|Infrared resolution||160 x 120|
|Focus mechanism||IR-OptiFlex™ focus system|
|Thermal sensitivity (NETD)||? 0.08 °C at 30 °C target temp (80 mK)|
|Temperatue measurement range|
(not calibrated below -10 °C)
|-20 °C to +150 °C|
|Temperature measurement accuracy||± 2 °C or 2 % (at 25 °C nominal,|
whichever is greater)
|IR-Fusion® Technology||Full infrared, PIP, Full visible,|
|IR-Photonotes® annotation system||Yes|
|Multi-mode video recording||.AVI w/ MPEG encoding|
|Voice annotation||Yes (60 seconds)|
|Laser pointer/torch||Laser pointer and torch|
|Streaming video output|||
(4+ hours each)
|1 rugged lithium-ion smart battery|
|Ruggedness and reliability||2-meter drop test, IP54 and|
integrated lens cap