Fluke TiX620 Infrared Camera
The Fluke TiX620 infrared camera features IR-Fusion technology with AutoBlend mode, picture-in-picture, continuous blending, and color alarms (above and below user defined temperatures). It has an extra-large 5.6 inch color TFT display (1280 × 800 pixel resolution), suitable for daylight operation and built-in GPS for geo-referencing.
Allows you to see more detail in every image with its large 5.6 inch high resolution LCD screen. Perform non-destructive testing and capture high quality radiometric images and videos.
The TiX620 has an 8 megapixel resolution digital, visible light camera for image and video recording. It is compatible with MATLAB and LabVIEW platforms to allow you to integrate camera data, infrared video and images to support R&D analysis.
- -40 to 1112°F (-40 to 600°C) temp measurement
- ±2K or ±2% accuracy
- ≤0.04°C at 30°C target temp (40mK)
- 0.85mRad IFOV (spatial resolution)
- 7.5 to 14μm spectral range
- 32.7° × 24.0° field of view with standard lens
- 30Hz frame rate & up to 32x digital zoom
- Emissivity correction (manual or material table)
- Reflected background temperature compensation
- Text and voice annotation
- IP54 enclosure rating
- Get high measurement accuracy and precision images with 640 x 480 resolution
- Work from safer distances. Get spectacular, detailed infrared images from a distance
- See more detail in every image with the large 5.6 inch high resolution LCD screen
- Save time focusing with advanced auto focus and manual focus
- Take focus to the extreme and eliminate out of focus images. EverSharp takes a stack of IR Images at once and combines them into one fully focused image
- Get real-time data collection with LabVIEW® and MATLAB® toolboxes
- Capture high quality radiometric images and videos
- Perform non-destructive testing
- Conduct inspections from a safe distance and still get close-in shots with the 32 times on-camera digital zoom.
- Choose the most convenient image transfer protocol for your application: Camera data ports: Image transfer: SD card, USB 2.0, video output DVI-D (HDMI). GigE vision and RS232 available in 2015. SmartView® software: SD card. USB 2.0, GigE Vision and RS232 available in 2015.
- Get the sharpest ever IR-Fusion® images with an 8 MP visible light camera.
- Versatile viewing options for in-field viewing of images with viewfinder for outdoor use.
- User defined programmable buttons to personalize for quick access to most used features.
Take the guesswork out of your inspection and analysis.
- Work from safer distances -inspect areas that you could not get close to before and still get spectacular, detailed infrared images
- Get a premium in-field viewing experience for quick issue identification with the large 5.6 inch high resolution LCD screen
- The Fluke Expert Series offers the best flexibility of the entire Fluke infrared camera portfolio to capture spectacular images close up or from a distance with up to eight lens options (2x and 4x telephoto lenses, two wide angle lenses, three macro lenses and one standard lens) so great images can be captured despite certain obstacles
What is SuperResolution?
SuperResolution provides 4x the resolution that’s available on camera. Select the SuperResolution mode before you capture images. Then transfer them to the included SmartView® software and select the SuperResolution mode to reveal 3,145,728 pixels and see infrared in a whole new way.
What is EverSharp?
EverSharp mode utilizes the focus motor to capture multiple images from varying focal distances with the push of a button. Using special algorithms, SmartView® software will combine images taken from multiple focal distances and will create an image that sharpens the detail of not just the initial focal point, but also enhances the focus of the elements around the focal point. These infrared images turn out very impressive as all objects are then displayed in superb image quality.Turn great images into spectacular images by selecting the best optional lens for your applications.
- Industrial maintenance
- Oil and gas predictive maintenance
- Power generation/transmission
- Research and development – electrical, mechanical, and sciences
- Quality control
- Electrical inspections
- HVAC/R inspections
- Residential home inspections
- Light commercial maintenance
- Building diagnostics – building envelope and commercial/industrial facilities
- Heavy commercial facility maintenance
- Reliability inspections (PdM)
- Heavy building diagnostics – building envelope and construction defects
- Electrical, water, gas utilities
- Chemical processing
- Machinery, instrumentation and appliances
What’s included with the Fluke TIX620
- Infrared Camera
- Calibration Certificate
- AC Adapter
- SD Card Reader
- Protective Lens Cap
- Hand and Neck Straps
- Carrying Case
- Battery Charger and Adapter
- Rechargeable Battery
- SmartView® Software
- Product Manuals (on CD)
- Warranty Card and Safety Instructions