Tenmars TM-91N Radiation Monitor
Tenmars TM-91N The Radiation Monitor is the survey meter in measuring the beta, gamma and x-ray radiation. It is useful in monitoring the environment/home safety, nuclear, medical, mining and metal industries. It is also ideal for the border control, customs and cargo inspections.
Features of the Tenmars TM-91N electromagnetic radiation meter:
- Display units in uSv/h and uRem/h.
- Built-in a GM tube.
- Quick response to the radiation strength of Beta(B), Gamma(y) and X-ray.
- Auto Ranging.
- Automatic detection, easy setting.
- A beeper chirps with each radiation count.
- Audio alarm setting function.
Tenmars TM-91N Specifications:
3 1/2 digits LCD with maximum reading of 1999
1 time/10 seconds (<20µSv/h), 1 time/10seconds (>20µSv/h)
β-radiation & γ- radiation
30KeV to 1.3MeV
±15%: 20µSv/h, 2000µRem/h Other
±20%: 20µSv/h~1400µSv/h, 2000µRem/h~140µRem/h
Default value: 0.50µSv/h
Setting range: 0~19.99µSv/h
Auto Power off
Default value: 30 minutes
Setting range: 0~60 minutes(0: disable the auto power off)
About 50 hours
Quy cách đóng gói:
- Sản phẩm chính Tenmars TM-91N
- Hướng dẫn sử dụng
- Thông tin bảo hành