Tenmars TM-104 noise level meter (35 ~ 130dB)
The Tenmars TM-104 is a wide frequency measurement acoustic noise meter with high accuracy and reliability. The device is capable of measuring sound intensity from 35 ~ 130dB, meeting international standards. The Tenmars TM-104 noise meter is also capable of automatically recognizing the scale with A and C weights.
In addition, the Tenmars TM104 sound intensity meter can sample quickly or slowly for more accurate measurement results. Widely used to measure noise in public places, factories, factories …
In particular, the machine also supports features such as Min / Max data keeping. Auto power off function or manual power off.
Tenmars TM-104 noise meter (35 ~ 130dB) also has the function of keeping data min, max … Meet international standard EN61672 type 2. It is suitable for measuring sound intensity in residential areas, factories library, soccer field, bar …
- The measurement range is from 35dB to 130dB
- Meets international standard EN 61672 type 2.
- Function to keep data min, max, avg
- Auto power off function saves electricity. Can be manually turned off.
- Frequency response channel A, C
- The function automatically recognizes the scale.
- Sampling can be fast or slow.
- Measure the sound intensity at the factory
- Measure the sound level at the production floor, stadium.
- Measure the level of noise at bars, karaoke, restaurants.
- Measurement of sound noise intensity in residential areas …
|Checkerboard microphone||1/2 inch condenser microphone|
|Accuracy||± 1.8 dB (reference 94dB @ 1KHz)|
|Range of levels||Lo: 35 ~ 80dB; Average: 50 ~ 100dB; Hi: 80 ~ 130dB|
|Frequency range||31.5Hz ~ 8KHz|