Testo 610 Air Humidity and Temperature Meter
The Testo 610 (0560 0610) Pocket-Sized Thermo-Hygrometer simultaneously measures relative air humidity and temperature. It is thus ideally suitable for fast checks on ambient conditions, e.g. in offices, production rooms, or in warehouses.
Testo’s patented humidity sensor guarantees the most reliable results, and the included calibration certificate confirms the sensor’s high RH accuracy. Dewpoint and wet bulb calculation as well as a hold function and display of max. and min. values are also possible with the 610.
The Testo 610 moisture measurement meter allows for precise measurement of air humidity and temperature in the environment. The results are displayed on a large, easy-to-read screen and can be measured over a range of -10 to 50 °C for temperature and 0 to100 %RH for humidity. This Testo meter is accurate to within ±0.5 °C and ± 2.5 %RH (5 to 95 %RH).
The Testo 610 meter features a long-term drift free Testo humidity sensor. The meter has a 2.5%RH accuracy with calibration protocol and includes dew point calculation and wet bulb. Other features include a hold function and max/min values.
The Testo 610 comes complete with calibration protocol, wrist strap, belt holder, protective cap and batteries.
- Measures air humidity and temperature
- Provides dewpoint and wet bulb calculations
- Long-term stable humidity sensor
- Hold function
- Max. and Min. value display
- Protective cap for safe storage
- Illuminated display
- Protection class IP20
- Compact size: 5 x 2 x 1 in. (including protective cap)
- Temperature measurement range: 14 to 122 degrees F (-10 to 50 degrees C)
- Humidity measuring range: 0 to 100 %rH
- 1 – Thermo-Hygrometer with Protection Cap (610)
- 2 – AAA Batteries
- 1 – Calibration Protocol