Fluke BT521 Advanced Battery Analyzer
Fluke’s most advanced BT500 series battery analyser, the Fluke BT521 performs more testing procedures, includes more accessories and is the most comprehensive solution for testing batteries of any type.
Designed with portability in mind and shaped like most common digital multimeters, the BT521 makes battery testing simple. It even includes integrated user-help systems which will guide you through every aspect of configuring a test and audio/visual feedback cues when using the tester’s comparison function.
The BT521 comes supplied as standard with Fluke’s intelligent test probe. This uniquely designed, long-reach probe includes its own LCD screen for easy viewing of measurement results, can test battery temperature using infrared non-contact technology and also performs voltage, resistance and temperature testing automatically.
Once you’re done testing the BT521 stores all of the information directly on the tester in its 999 record internal memory. You can then connect it directly to PC via the USB port/USB cable to download testing information into Fluke’s included software package to create reports, quickly compare trends and much more.
This is also the only tester in the range that can be used to measure AC/DC current using the included clamp.
Fluke BT521 Battery Analyser Key Features
- Suitable for use in testing stationary batteries and battery backup systems of all types
- Tests resistance, battery voltage (AC/DC), ripple voltage and frequency
- Comprehensive logging – the BT510 automatically captures data and stores it in its memory
- Optimised user interface with guided setup and audio/visual feedback cues
- Use the included battery logging software to analyse results and create reports
- Powered by rechargeable batteries
- USB port for download to PC
- CAT III 600V rated
- Sequence measurement mode using the included intelligent test probe
- Threshold comparison – configure multiple reference values and thresholds for resistance and voltage
- Fluke BT520 Battery Analyser
- 4-Wire Test Pin (Set)
- BTL10 Basic Test lead (Set)
- TL175 TwistGuard Test Leads with Adapter
- 2x L300 Attachable LED Torches
- BTL21 Intelligent Test Probe Set with Extender and Temperature Sensor
- i410 AC/DC Current Clamp
- Lithium Ion Battery
- AC Charger
- Mini USB Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Belt Strap
- Magnetic Hanging Strap
- FlukeView Battery Management Software
- Soft Carrying Case
- 2 x Spare Fuses
- 100 x Paper Battery Tags