Fluke TiR3FT Infrared Camera
The Fluke TiR3FT, designed specifically for building applications, is an easy to use portable thermal imaging camera. The articulating lens allows users to easily view targets at nearly any angle and the TiR3FT offers 320 x 240 resolution with IR-Fusion® Technology. IR-Fusion® is the blending of digital and thermal images into a single image and delivers crisp, quality images, allowing you to quickly identify and report issues. With thermal sensitivity of ≤ 0.07 °C at 30 °C (70 mK) and a temperature range from -20 ° to 100 °C (-4 ° to 212 °F) the TiR3FT produces high quality images making even the smallest temperature differences visible. This thermal imaging camera is also ideal for residential and commercial energy audits, moisture/restoration, mold remediation and roofing. The TiR3FT allows you to quickly identify and report potential problems and ensure repairs are done correctly the first time.
Accuracy and Image Quality at 180 ° Angle
The large, five-inch resolution LCD allows for a clear picture in any lighting condition and the SmartFocus wheel simplifies getting a stable and sharp image. This fully radiometric thermal imaging camera captures and stores calibrated temperature, which makes it possible to perform detailed analysis either in the field or from your PC with Fluke SmartView® Software, which is included at no additional charge. Save time and money, identify problems easily and quickly with the TiR3FT.
For a non-articulating thermal imaging camera with a high temperature range and low thermal sensitivity (NETD), the Ti400 is an alternative choice. It features wireless connectivity for quick and easy sharing of images, LaserSharp® Auto Focus for consistently in-focus images – every, single, time and a ruggedized high resolution 640 x 480 capacitive touch screen for quick menu navigation.
- IR-Fusion® technology automatically merges visual and thermal images, pinpointing trouble areas quicker by automatically relating thermal images with the real world. IR-Fusion is included with all models.
- The 180 ° articulating lens is great for viewing around obstructions.
- Large, 5 in high resolution, high contrast display.
- A Vanadium Oxide focal plane array (to 320 by 240 pixels) and 20 mm high quality Germanium lens with continuous single finger focus provide exceptional image resolution.
- SmartView® professional report writing software generates fast, easy customizable reports including rich image analysis with free updates for the life of your product.
- The intuitive operation with on-camera Windows CE interface makes it easy to use.