Máy đo tiếng ồn âm thanh Rion NL-52/42
Thông tin sản phẩm Máy đo tiếng ồn âm thanh Rion NL-52/42 (English):
The NL-52/42 is Rion’s new cost-effective, feature-rich, upgradeable Class 1/Class 2 platform for environmental noise, noise at work and noise nuisance. With the NX-42EX option it is a broadband data logger which is ideal for baseline surveys and compliance monitoring. The data is stored as comma-delimited text files onto an SD™ card so you can always get the data into a spreadsheet without recourse to bespoke software or download leads.
The NL-52 + NX-42EX is the standard format in which the instrument is supplied and this enables simultaneous measurement and logging of the standard broad-band noise indices (LAeq, LAmaxand statistical indices etc) and unprocessed short samples (100 msec, 200 msec or 1 second) allowing you to zoom in and look at the time profile of specific events. The meter retains the simplicity and ease of use for which Rion are rightly renowned and integrated on-screen help is available simply by pressing the instrument’s Display button.
At the other end of the scale the NL-52/NL-42 can also be supplied without the NX-42 option (which provides the data logging functionality for the meter) if you just need to do Class 1 or Class 2 manual measurements (and, of course, microphone extension leads are available).
Other notable features include the superb backlit colour display, IPX-3 water-resistance (excluding the microphone) and the ability to instantaneously store the instrument’s display as a bitmap.
A summary of the NL-52/42 + NX-42EX main features is given below (note that the logging functions and the addition of options such as audio recording and octave/third octave bands require NX-42EX):
- Measures Leq, Lmax, LAmin SEL, up to 5 statistical noise indices (LN) (4 x 1% and 1 x 0.1% steps) and instantaneous sound pressure level
- Measures unprocessed instantaneous time and frequency weighted level at 100msec, 200msec or 1 second intervals
- Simultaneous measurement and logging of environmental indices and unprocessed short term samples to enable detailed analysis of time history
- Maximum data storage 1000 hours (requires external power and sufficiently-sized SD™
- The word ‘Store’ flashes on the screen once a second when the meter is logging data
- Data stored on to SD™ cards as csv text files which can be read directly by spreadsheet programmes
- Single 130 dB linearity range
- Pause and back erase function (1, 3 and 5 seconds) for dealing with extraneous noise
- Sub-channel enabling choice of a second simultaneous time and/or frequency weighting
- Excellent backlit 400 x 240 Semi-transparent TFT LCD WQVGA LCD display with numeric and bar graph indication of sound level
- 5 parameters can be shown simultaneously on one screen, which is really useful for sitework, or each parameter can be shown on separate screens
- Instantaneous sound pressure level can also be viewed in real time on a 20 second, 1 minute or 2 minute level time graph (this can be really useful when using the back erase function)
- Instrument display can be stored as a bitmap for a simple record of an event
- On screen help files available at the touch of a button
- The NL-52 is IEC 61672 Class 1 compliant
- The NL-42 is IEC 61672 Class 2 compliant
- Up to 26 hours operation on one set of four alkaline AA cells
- Up to 25 hours operation with Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- USB connection (the SD™ Card is seen as a virtual disk)
Một số hình ảnh khác của Máy đo tiếng ồn âm thanh Rion NL-52/42:
Tìm kiếm google với Máy đo tiếng ồn âm thanh Rion NL-52/42
Máy đo tiếng ồn âm thanh Rion